How to Make a Digital Signature for Free
Digital certification is gaining more and more popularity by the day. A major reason is that now, an electronic signature is meant to be just as legally binding as any handwritten signature.
But sometimes it's difficult to find a solution that's right for you. Most services that offer e-signing require that you choose a paid plan or that you provide sensitive information.
We decided to take a different approach with our platform. For example, there's no need to download any programs or provide any personal information.
With our service, you can easily create an electronic signature free of charge.
- There is no need to register or provide any information. All operations you make are completely anonymous. This saves you time and guarantees additional security. This also ensures that you won't receive any annoying spam or advertisements.
- Your file is always secure. The platform is equipped with data encryption methods, as well as the latest security measures available.
- You can use our platform as many times as you want and for as long as you want. Everything is completely free.
- The cloud-based toolkit helps to add your initials to the document without installing any additional software. This way, you can certify your PDF without using up your device's memory. Additionally, this platform will be compatible with any browser installed on your computer or mobile phone. All you need is a stable internet connection.
How to Electronically Sign a PDF
With our solution, you get the opportunity to digitally certify the sample in just a few short easy steps:
1) To electronically sign a PDF, you will need to upload the template to the website. This can be done in three ways:
- add a file from the inner storage of your mobile phone or home computer;
- use the cloud storage (Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive) available on the website and import your template from it;
- drag and drop the file to the upload box.
2) Usually the upload takes a minute or two. It depends on the file size and the stability of your internet connection.
3) You then need to add your initials to the corresponding page which contains the signing box. Type in your first and last name. Then, select the font style you will be using. Your certification will look as if it were drawn with wet ink.
4) It's possible to draw your autograph with a mouse or touchscreen (it depends on the device that you're using). This method will make your e-signature appear even more natural.
5) After the e-signature is created, it will be resized in order to both fit the page and keep a natural look. Then simply submit your changes and place the box with your autograph in the needed area. Your signature will look just as if it were handwritten.
6) After performing these operations, you can then download your document. Make sure you save it to your device’s internal storage because it will be removed automatically. This is to provide an additional level of data security.