Sign any PDF Document with our Free Online Signature Creator
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|Description:||PDF is a Portable Document Format. It was designed to unify the process of exchanging files and make it independent of hardware, software and operating systems. As opposed to other formats, PDF keeps the initial document structure unchanged. You can sign PDF documents enhance them with audio and video elements.|
|Technical Details:||PDF is an electronic documents format, that does not depend on any operating system, software or hardware. It looks the same on any device. PDF viewer is all you need to open PDF documents. There is huge amount of such programs. Some of them provide tagging, word search and text editing.|
|Initial Release:||15 June 1993|
How to sign the pages of a PDF document online
- Open AltoSignPDF.com in your web browser
- Click "Choose Files" to upload PDFs stored on your device.
- Once the document is uploaded, click "Sign".
- Type in your full name to sign the document with a handwritten font style.
- Draw your signature using the mouse or trackpad.
- Upload the image of your signature from your device.
- Capture your signature using your camera.
- Scan a QR Code to draw your signature on your mobile device.
The Supreme Features Comparison Chart
Because of the multiplicity of competitors on the Internet, choosing an ideal application can be tough — especially if you don't correctly weigh up it with the alternatives. Our check-list will help you easily discover your favorite solution to Sign PDF Documents. Look at the forward features of AltoSign.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
There are several features I love about AltoSign: it’s easy-to-use, safe and free! Signature processing is very fast and smooth and it actually looks like a real one on the paper.
An incredibly useful tool! E-signature is so popular today and AltoSign helps create one in a few seconds. It’s also secure. The website doesn’t have access to any information in the document.
Cool service! Now I can sign documents from my smartphone. No limitations on the number of docs and no payments! It’s the easiest platform I have ever used for e-signing.
How to Sign a PDF
How to Sign a PDF Online
One of the best solutions for online document certification is to use an online service that's easily accessible from any internet-connected device.
By using the Alto Sign service, you can easily create a signature without having to make any payments. The website does not require any registration, so the process of document certification is extremely fast.
The platform works perfectly and is clearly displayed on any internet-connected device. Signature processing goes by quickly and smoothly.
And the results are that it looks like your signature was written on paper.
The certification process on the service is very simple with the usage of the following instructions:
- Add the document to the website using one of three available ways including dragging and dropping, adding the template from your inner storage via browsing for the file and using files stored in the cloud.
- As soon as the document is uploaded and available for certification, you can create a signature.
- Draw personal initials or add a picture of them. Place the cell containing them in the preferable page area.
- Submit all changes and download the final file.
The Alto Sign PDF website never has access to either personal or internal document information. The starting and final files are always removed after the page is refreshed. That is why it's important to save a signed template right after you complete an operation.
The resources of your computer, as well as the internal memory of your device, will remain untouched. All the features described above prove that this solution is ideal for signing documents for both a one-time and regular basis.
An E-signature is a broad concept that covers numerous types of certification. It can be supported by graphics, sounds or consist of a combination of symbols. It helps to certify different variants of documents, agreements, money transfers, bank operations, etc. E-signatures are both legal and accepted by private and governmental institutions the same way as handwritten ones.